At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
Additionally, you will learn how to build highly distributable systems composed of multiple database, processing, and web servers. If you have the desire to be continually challenged and work where boredom is an anomaly, then join our team and be part of a successful company experiencing rapid growth in the big data field.
The Processing Team:
Relativity's "Processing" product is the fastest way to feed terabytes of complex and abstract data into the Relativity's Review platform. As part of the processing team, you will be dealing with the unique challenge of processing an incredibly diverse set of documents, a tremendous amount of data and do very complicated data extraction at blazing speeds. If an opportunity to deal with big-data, to solve complex scalability challenges, and to learn a distinct set of technologies on a secure SaaS platform gives you goosebumps, then this is the right team for you. Quality obsession and customer satisfaction are in our DNA, and we strive to exceed customer's and coworker's expectations. We are looking to add new members to our teams.
Our tech stack includes a processing engine written in C#.NET, leveraging numerous document processing applications, and MSSQL as its database.
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in Java or C++ or C#
- High-impact contributions and technical guidance to an agile software development team that solves complex problems to regularly ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Maintain and improve a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery workflows
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Effectively communicate complex technical topics to both technical and non-technical audience.
In addition - you will be expected to:
- Maintain an attitude of commitment through outward display of willingness
- Practice positive interactions – lean on encouragement in place of judgment
- Impress responsibility on others by displaying ownership in tasks
- Strong team player and collaborator
- A Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) and/or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Experience designing and implementing high performant streaming data platforms in a cloud environment, preferably Azure
- Experience and knowledge of tools such as Chef, Jenkins, Jira.
- Experience maintaining and improving Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery workflows
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, or related
- 3+ years of experience in .Net software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.