We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Relativity is a flexible and extensible platform built for solving unstructured data problems. This could involve collecting a massive dataset of potentially hundreds of millions of documents and finding what specifically is relevant to the matter at hand.
This role is part of a team building a new application outside of e-discovery on top of the Relativity platform: Relativity Trace. Relativity Trace is used to prevent risk and litigation by proactively identifying potential malicious and illicit behavior.
The team is made up of a small group of experienced Relativity engineers who operate like a small startup within Relativity and are tasked with building something greenfield that could become a key driver in the growth of our product.
As an Advance Software Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, designing, implementing and testing cloud native, SaaS software while consistently applying best practice software engineering.
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in Java or C++ or C#
- High-impact contributions and technical guidance to an agile software development team that solves complex problems to regularly ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates on data at massive scale
- Maintain and improve a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery workflows
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Passionate about automation and self-service
- Passionate about performance
- Effectively communicate complex technical topics to both technical and non-technical audience.
- A Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) and/or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Experience designing and implementing high performant streaming data platforms in a cloud environment, preferably Azure
- Experience and knowledge of tools such as Chef, Jenkins, Jira.
- Experience maintaining and improving Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery workflows
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience designing and coding software with an object oriented language for commercial-grade systems
- 3+years writing software that tests software in an automated fashion, leveraging NUnit
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.