Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
As an Advanced Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your software development skills to design and build products that integrate with and provide extended capabilities to the VerQu Core framework.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic platform alongside Product Development and Engineering. Our solutions are transforming how e-discovery and compliance teams handle chat and collaboration data to enable our clients to stay ahead of the curve and evolve with the changing nature of work in organizations globally. Relativity is committed to investing and building technology that connects directly to native cloud data sources for surveillance and e-discovery workflows, evolving the data paradigm from documents to conversations.
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in developing next-generation technologies and passion for getting things done. Is experienced and leverages that to solve complex problems. Enjoys working with smart people and having fun building something great. The perfect team member is also versatile, displays leadership qualities and is enthusiastic about tackling new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. Enjoys taking responsibility in a self-managing team and understands and supports principles of Agile, like iterative approach, ability to cope with the constant change, feedback culture where everything is assessed quickly and changed to fit.
- Work with your team and other stakeholders to define, design, implement, test, document and deliver quality software products in a fast-paced environment utilizing C#/ASP.NET, SQL and other technologies as needed.
- Contribute to an Agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, security, and performance of existing products
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance testing as a shared responsibility with the team
- Perform on-call duties as deemed necessary
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, C# is a plus
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS) is a significant plus, but not required
- Experience working with CI/CD, Jenkins, and Chef
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s)
- Experience writing unit tests
- 3+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.