At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Being B Corp certified
- Our honor as a “Best Large Firm to Work For” by Consulting Magazine
Kin + Carta is a digital transformation organization that strategizes, designs, builds, implements, tests, and optimizes world-class, global, and multi-channel experiences.
An AEM Developer is an engineer specializing in dynamic website builds powered by Adobe’s AEM platform. This technical expert will contribute to a development team through all phases of client engagements including development, data integration, devOps, and deployment. Experience Developers will collaborate with the Solution Architect and development team to follow and enforce development guidelines and best practices.
Outside of client engagements, AEM Developers will work closely with the Technical Director to establish best practices in relevant partner platforms, conduct technical interviews for a growing team and learn/disseminate best practices throughout the team.
- Work closely with the Solution Architect and Lead Experience Developers to help define technical integrations and platform DevOps
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences using Adobe’s AEM product suite, including WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration
- Develop multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management
- Drive the creation of clean, scalable code driving cutting-edge client solutions
- Serve as an expert-level contributor for the Java team including environment setup and CI/CD buildout
- Develop solutions that balance end customer needs with internal client experiences
- Mentor junior engineers
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or a similar field
- 3+ years of experience in implementing Web application, Web Content Management(WCM) and Digital Asset Management(DAM) solutions using the AEM platform.
- 3+ years of experience working in software design, with working knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
- 1+ years of experience working with associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- 1+ years of experience working in multiple development methodologies (Agile, Kanban, XP, Waterfall)
- Contribute to the AEM CoE
- AEM Certification (preferred, not required)
- Experience with multiple CI/CD tools including Atlassian Bitbucket
- Experience with DevOps tools include Bitbucket Pipes, Terraform, Azure DevOps
- Experience across a variety of client engagements and industries
- Experience with major search providers
- Experience with working with Adobe Cloud implementation
- Experience with major Analytics packages (Adobe and Google)
- Knowledge of application security concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of performance tuning and performance testing methodologies
- Knowledge of CRM and AMS packages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Being proactive and willingness to learn, develop and adapt
- Previous consulting experience a plus
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.