Role and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Propose and carry out modifications and improvements to existing design, code, configuration, and architecture.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- On-call support for production AEM systems
- Provide support for Authors in day-to-day operations
- We are seeking candidates for Back-End tasks with AEM.
- 3+ years of professional hands-on Software Development and support experience
- Built or supported sites using: AEM 6.1 and above
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with modern programming architecture.
- The ideal candidate has a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or has equivalent experience. If you're a clever, highly motivated developer who's a good fit for our team, the degree is less important.
- Proficiency with AEM, Java, Sling for Back-End development
- Ability to build AEM Components, Sling Models, OSGi Services, and Servlets
- Methodical approach to debugging and resolving server-side application issues on AEM
- Understanding of underlying AEM subsystems such as replication, workflows, schedulers, indexes, etc.
- Proficiency with AEM Components, Dialogs, Templates and ClientLibs for Front End work
- Solid understanding of systems design, caching, and persistence.
- An understanding of design and the ability to fill gaps, for example if a design doesn’t cover all screen sizes or if a design isn’t consistent.