We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Relativity is looking to mature our ways of working across our business for increased agility in line with a DevOps operating model. The Agile/DevOps Coach is responsible for the definition, coordination, coaching, and training of development teams, the business, and various levels of management. This role reports into Director of Special Projects who reports into Relativity’s CTO. Candidates must demonstrate a proven history of coaching across levels and building large scale technology solutions that effectively address the business objectives of a complex organization.
- Guide teams to use Agile and DevOps best practices and values to delight the customer
- Teach and coach application development teams to adopt Continuous Delivery practices such as Test-Driven Development, Specification by Example, Story Mapping, and other Lean/Agile Modeling Techniques
- Teach and coach employees and stakeholders core concepts and enact them into a development environment
- Teach, lead, co-lead or support activities including Agile Inceptions, Program Increment (Big-Room) Planning, and standard Agile ceremonies
- Contribute to the evolution of the Agile Framework; identify, document and support opportunities for improvement
- Empower the team be become self-organizing and independent
- Assess the maturity of each team, determine training, coaching, or mentoring opportunities to customize the experience
- Ensure trackable metrics show your team’s growth throughout the coaching process and beyond
- Create DevOps playbooks to drive continuous improvement
- Be an active member of special projects team and Communities of Practice
- Deep understanding of Scaled Agile and prior engagements in supporting highly distributed teams that are maturing
- Working knowledge of several Agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, XP, fluid as well as other key Lean Agile best practices
- Working knowledge of best practices in user-centered design like user research, hypothesis-driven development, prototyping, usability testing
- Knowledge of current software development technologies and practices
- Meaningful coaching certifications based on experience and on the job knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication, coaching and facilitation skills
- Strong technical and non-technical influencing abilities and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Results driven mindset and approach with a willingness to get “hands dirty” as needed
- 8+ years of experience as an Agile Coach, Product Owner, Scrum Master and/or Project Management
- 8+ years of experience in Agile Methodologies and DevOps concepts
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.