“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
We’d love to see:
- 2-3 years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: Ab Initio, Unix, Java, Selenium Automation Frameworks, Jenkins, SOAP UI, READY API
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems, and the ability to identify and communicate quick and creative solutions
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
Impact you’ll make:
- In the first 90 days: Work closely with Scrum team members to understand TransUnion products, services and customer needs, and conduct in-sprint Test Design and Test Execution.
- Beyond 90 days: Be a part of Scrum team, partner with onshore/offshore test team to plan ,design and execute testing tasks, ensure sufficient test coverage for all projects, build and maintain automated regression test suite, for high availability and highly scalable applications, as well as help design non-functional tests for Resiliency, and Failover requirements.
- Contribute to improvements in functional and unit testing coverage, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and automate scenarios/cases, adapt quickly to new technologies and processes.
- This role will serve as a QA specialist, working closely with onshore and offshore team members to apply best practices across all types of testing, to ensure the highest quality products for our US customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.