Analytics Information Security Engineer
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology”
– Mohit Kapoor, CIO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Ability to contribute to technology innovation activities such as research, evaluations, and prototyping
What you’ll bring:
- Five or more years of hands-on experience in a system administration and/or software development profession
- Expertise in Application, API/Endpoint, and Network security
- Proficiency working in a Linux-based environment, including scripting and system administration
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages, such as Java or Python
- Experience working within CI/CD environments and a passion for automation and system quality
What we’d prefer to see:
- Experience securing large-scale, multi-tenant data platforms
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll play the role of a Security Engineer that will operate as a member of our DevOps team that is enabling new features and optimizing strategic Analytics platforms across TransUnion.
- Ensure that the platforms and tools that support the Analytics communities of TransUnion are secure and well-protected.
- Implement and deploy leading-edge analytics environments including software, end-user tools and other data services.
- Collaborate with product owners and team members on requirements and implementation approaches for addressing demand and challenges.
- Design and Develop tools and services that securely enabling end-user productivity and system integrations.
- Partner with business resources to troubleshoot issues, manage capacity, and plan for the optimization and expansion of environments.
- Maintain and ensure availability and integrity of systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.