ThinkMarkets is looking for an ambitious Android Developer to join our product team and grow within our mobile team. The successful candidate will be a team player who is passionate about design, code quality, and continuous integration. In this role, you will be working in an inspiring environment as part of a cross-functional team, alongside developers, designers, testers and product managers.
- Design, build and implement progressive applications on the Android platform.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of tasks from initial design to delivery into production.
- Define new architectures and features.
- Understand the impact changes will have on load and performance.
- Test code for quality, usability and general reliability.
- Have shared ownership of our product vision
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, with emphasis on technology.
- Several years of experience with mobile development.
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK APIs and ecosystem.
- Solid knowledge of Java, multithreading, OOP principles and socket programming.
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Extensive understanding of the full Android development life cycle
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset, as well as being highly effective at decision making.