Application Architect - DevOps at Maven Wave, an Atos Company
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us design and deliver all cloud-related solutions!
Your Life As a Maven:
- Work with industry's best Scrum teams to build innovative solutions using modern software development, configuration and infrastructure stacks.
- Lead and guide the management of the DevOps tools utilized by the development teams to ensure scalability and resilience.
- Automate the delivery of software to the cloud using CI/CD and other DevOps tools and processes.
- Set standards and guidelines via scaffolded architecture, POCs, documentation or other means for application development and DevOps teams.
- Extensive hands-on experience architecting, engineering and managing cloud solutions on Google, AWS and/or Azure. Cloud PaaS experiences are recommended.
- Extensive experience with DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, Spinnaker, Octopus, XebiaLabs,
- Expert with end-to-end software development methodologies and tool chains including server configuration, build automation, version control, release automation, etc.
- Expert in Agile/Scrum project teams, designing, developing, and supporting critical custom and packaged software solutions.
- Experience performing basic administration on Windows Server and Linux based OS such as RDP, SSH, software installation and debugging, network connectivity testing and other similar operations.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or other similar project and document management tooling.
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible or similar IaC tools preferred.
- Experience working in a consulting capacity preferred.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out the Application Development Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories