We are a financial technology company that specializes in providing fully automated securities-based lending (SBL) technology solutions. Our cloud-based technology connects financial advisory firms to banks through turnkey and customized solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work on web-based, enterprise solutions for the expansion and maintenance of company’s SBL platform.
- Work on innovative solutions to efficiently process data from complex data sources including batch files and/or web services based data feeds.
- Support production systems.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or an equivalent discipline
- 1-5 years of object-oriented experience (Java or PHP) in a commercial application or commercial service environment.
- Some cloud or open-source software experience.
- At least one of the following: HTTP Protocol, File parsing, Relational database/SQL
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with a team.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Microservice architecture
- Financial (Investment) terminology and concepts
- Cloud and open-source software
- Test Driven Development