Application Security Engineer
Being an Application Security Engineer at iManage means…
In the last year, we have grown the Application Security team by adding 2 engineers! You will join this team of engineer’s that will guide the R&D and other engineering teams on security considerations as well as improve application security at iManage. We operate on a Zero-Trust approach, and so you will play an integral role in the continued maintenance of our Zero-Trust architecture for enhanced security. Our focus is ensuring that our developers are shipping secure code and we want your help to do it.
iM Responsible For…
- Working on projects that improve our application security program
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our applications
- Investigating vulnerabilities and calculating risk
- Assisting developers in remediating vulnerabilities
- Providing security guidance on developer projects
iM Qualified Because I have…
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with web protocols like Http, Https, Web sockets, etc.
- Knowledge of web proxies like Burp, OWASP Zap, Fiddler, etc.
- Understanding of OWASP top 10 like injection, XSS, CSRF, etc.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/