Application Support Engineer at Sertifi
Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is looking for a talented Application Support Engineer to join our Development team. This role works closely between our Development, Customer Success, Product, and Quality Assurance teams to provide support for our web application product. Our ideal candidate is excited to investigate customer issues to figure out why something isn’t working and collaborate with internal teams to find solutions. This position reports to our CTO in our downtown Chicago office. The targeted career path for this person is into a Web Application Developer role.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Work with cross-functional Engineering and Customer Support teams to investigate and fix issues in an ASP.NET based web application
- Provide tier 3 technical support and user troubleshooting
- Build internal applications to assist with recurring tasks such as usage reporting, large scale customer set-up for new features, or finding issues with third party services
- Collaborate with Development, Customer Success, Product, and Quality Assurance teams to get full perspective surrounding an issue
- Utilize JIRA for internal case tracking, updating the cases to ensure proper documentation
What You Need to Succeed:
- Recent Computer Science grad or 1-3 years of experience in Tier 3 support or software development in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Software development skills including knowledge of coding languages including but not limited to: C#, .Net, HTML, SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate across internal teams
- Client focused attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize tasks
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.