Associate Engineer- Information Security
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Fundamental knowledge of basic work routines and standards.
- Ability to apply limited knowledge to narrow boundaries.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and processes.
- Basic understanding of computer systems, their components, and need for security.
- Basic understanding of security principles and concepts.
- Good communication skills Working knowledge of various security tools.
We’d love to see:
- Degree in Computer Science and/or related degree Hands on experience and working knowledge of security tools and concepts.
Impact You'll Make:
- Performs basic analysis that follows practices and policies within Identity and Access Management (I&AM) department Develops solutions to routine problems of limited scope.
- Work on BeyondTrust BAU tasks and assist with BeyondTrust project roll-out.
- Build team documentation and knowledge articles.
- Assist I&AM engineering team on project tasks, training and end user communications.
- Perform basic monitoring, periodic reports and reviews, and follow-up activities to ensure that the security systems are operational and effective.
- Security tools and utilities will be used on a regular basis to enhance system support efforts.
- Communicate with customers to clarify requests, to report status, or to provide information, as needed.
- Handle second level calls from the help desk with little or no additional assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.