- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience in an IT engineering role OR High school / GED and at least 5 years of experience in an IT engineering role.
- At least 2 years of experience in server side or client side technologies.
- Experience in domain-specific architecture concepts, emerging technologies. (Design patterns, frameworks, Java based solutions, mobile, OR Infrastructure Administration OR Data Sciences).
- Experience working with matrix teams including teams in different time zones.
- Experience creating and promoting guiding development principles and influencing development teams, business users and management in adoption of technical solutions.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Engineering, Science, or Math
- Experience with Java/JSP programming with Spring Framework
- Knowledge of the SLDC lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with vXML and Grammar File creation
- ETL process experience with ETL tools and/or SQL Server ETL processes
- Experience with IVR Software and creating webservices to support integration from applications
- Experience in domain-specific Architecture
- Experience in omni-channel outbound.