Associate Web Developer
Are you fun, smart, and passionate? Enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment?
Yes? We're looking for an Associate Web Developer to join our team.
As web developer, you will will be an integral part of managing our company websites, intranet, and other web-focused projects. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write. Your work will require a focus on compatibility, accessibility, and internationalization.
The ideal candidate is a creative, driven, hands-on, problem solving web development professional with a versatile repertoire of coding skills, and ideally a wider interest in marketing.
What You'll Be Doing
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain an innovative, engaging, and informative website for a worldwide audience
- Collaborate with designers to wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product, and Tech Ops partners
- Have working knowledge of how to integrate Marketing Automation Platforms, such as Marketo, HubSpot, or Eloqua, into web development
- Advocate for the user throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements – including our websites and emails
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting deadlines and maintaining the highest standards of quality web development
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
- Implement SEO driven improvements and help manage organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Partner with digital marketing team to evaluate new partners and drive evaluation process and project plans for adding new partners
- Be responsible for ongoing optimization and troubleshooting of current digital marketing systems. Responsibilities range from addressing analytics/reporting issues to new vendor integration requirements
- Drive quarterly and annual digital marketing technology investment roadmap; author and own business requirement documents that support all digital marketing technology projects
What We'll Expect From You
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 0-2 years of experience developing websites and applications
- Experience with mobile development, including responsive design; experience with content management system development using PHP, like Wordpress or Drupal.
- Experience working with APIs
- Solid knowledge of online technology, notably how online advertising is tracked and analyzed for actionable results with direct-response programs
- Understanding the online and mobile advertising landscape, specifically SEM, SEO, affiliate, paid social and programmatic display advertising
- Knowledge of Google Analytics Premium (or similar site analytics tools)
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager (or similar tag management systems)
- Highly analytical with very strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 17 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.