Team Daugherty is seeking an experienced Atlassian Administrator to join our team in the Windy City! Daugherty will train you in one of the most sought after skills in today’s marketplace - DevOps. Not sure about working as a consultant? Don't worry, we aren't like most organizations in our industry. We have a local delivery business model which means employees work where they live.
As an Atlassian Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating, managing, and supporting all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite.
- Managing and administering add-ons and integrations.
- Implementing technical requirements into functioning software, by either creating new functionality or modifying that which already exists.
- Assisting QA with internal test execution; this includes documenting results, tracking defects, and trouble-shooting defects and issues that arise out of testing.
- Debugging, creating and extending Java code as required to support existing functionality and to enhance existing products.
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- 2+ years of experience as an Atlassian Tool Suite Administrator (some combination of): JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Clover, Stash, Fisheye, Crucible and Crowd.
- A working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will make a great addition to Team Daugherty if you have:
- Experience with the following DevOps tools: Git, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory, Chef and Puppet.
- Experience with cloud-based development, such as Azure.
- Experience with NoSQL databases Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Software programming experience in Java.
- SQL Database experience.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
Interested? Join us! We’re a vibrant culture of visionary thinkers and doers, all dedicated to helping organizations thrive.