The Applications Administrator will help with implementation of the Rally Health standard suite of applications into a centralized account management system, perform administration of Atlassian Applications, Collaboration Platforms and other Rally enterprise applications. As part of the IT Applications Team, you will report to the IT Applications Manager and work with other Rally Information Technology Teams. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.You Will:
- Implement Single Sign-On across enterprise applications throughout the organization.
- Perform overall maintenance and administration of Atlassian applications JIRA/Confluence and Slack.
- Be a go-to person for any JIRA/Confluence related issues and partner with teams to implement solutions consistent with industry standards.
- Provide deep technical analysis of integrations between cloud applications across the enterprise.
- Perform management and administration of Rally enterprise collaboration tools.
- Work as the escalation point between several support teams on issues that pertain to SaaS applications.
- Be available for on-call support as part of a rotation schedule
- 3+ years administering an Identity Management System
- 3+ years administering Atlassian Suite Applications, Slack.
- Experience supporting Atlassian tools in an AWS environment.
- Experience performing Atlassian Installation, upgrades and migrations.
- Proficiency with system administration(Linux).
- Understand basic database administration, and competency in writing SQL queries
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Competencies with developing technical specifications, risk management evaluation, and instituting systems and acceptance testing criteria for QA and development environments.
- Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will elevate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to better deliver our digital products and services to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.