We are currently looking to add a QA Automation Engineer to our Software Quality Assurance team. In general, we are looking for someone who has a passion for making sure software performs accurately, efficiently, and according to plan. As members of our fast-paced Agile team, our QA team members find and destroy bugs as early as possible in our continuous-delivery software development environment.
What you will be doing:
- Build test frameworks: You'll architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Coordinate: With your scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and releases.
- Develop automated testing/productivity tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure maximum utilization.
Why we think you'll like working here:
- Our laid-back atmosphere makes it enjoyable to come to work, and you will be surrounded by talented people focused on building real products that solve real problems.
- You have a direct impact on our customer experience every single day.
- We're not afraid to make mistakes and figure out how we can be better in time for the next release.
We're seeking someone with the following experiences:
- 3+ years of Test Automation experience
- Experience testing APIs and Microservices
- Working knowledge of databases - SQL Server/DynamoDB
- Experience building/supporting automation frameworks/tools
- Experience with git or other source code control
- Experience with CI/CD concepts/tools (i.e., Bamboo, Docker, etc.)
- Basic comfort level with technologies/tools such as Windows CMD, Jira, Swagger, Postman, etc.
- Bonus points for Specflow, Selenium, Spock, Cucumber
To continue the conversation, please submit a resume, and our team will follow up shortly. If you have questions prior to applying, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our online chats: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us. Please note that this is time for you to ask questions and learn about us – it’s not an interview!