Automation QA Engineer at JPMorgan Chase
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented who can handle many different roles such as:
- Test Automation – implement test automation on every opportunity. We are looking for an end to end vision that help us build a world class of integration
- Enhance test frameworks and develop, maintain and execute automated tests using UFT/VB Script and/or Selenium/Java.
- Test mindset, understanding risk in every step. Test Driven Development oriented, always! Unit test, UAT, E2E tests!
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Advanced knowledge of Quality Engineer Discipline
- Knowledgeable on DB tools such as PL/SQL
- Adds value to Agile team delivery and works with team to complete tasks to high quality and actively learns new skills
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet their needs
- Defining user stories with Definition of Ready and Definition of Done with Acceptance criteria
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Advising stakeholders on options, risks, and aligning of priorities
- Collaborate cross functionality with infrastructure, support, and other software engineering teams
- Providing direction for testing of new functionality
- Lead and participate in performance tests, identifies the bottlenecks, opportunities for optimization and capacity demands
- Deploys sustainable software, system and product upgrades
- Mentors other junior team members
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- QA orientation, certifications is a plus
- Created hybrid automation frameworks
- 5+ years of experience creating functional and technical documentation
- 6+ years technology based development experience with Automated Testing Frameworks such as
- Selenium/Jmeter/UFT/Cucumber/LeanFT etc
- Development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium, SOAP-UI, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc.).Java development experience will be a plus.
- Working with tools like Jenkins, Bit bucket etc.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, etc.).
- Web technologies (e.g. HTTP, XML, HTML, etc.)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.