Automation Test Engineer II
- Automation Engineers are responsible for building and maintaining the full test suite for highly-visible applications by applying experience in application design and development. In addition, engineers work in an agile-based team environment to design and develop all layers of testing including unit, functional, integration, acceptance. Automation engineers also participate in the design and build out of test tools and test infrastructure.
Our goal is simple; 100% Automation. Drive the development and execution of manual and automated tests for a wide range of APIs utilizing multiple technologies and platforms.
The target candidate will translate complex test scenarios into effective, intuitive, and repeatable automated tests. They will collaborate with developers, testers, users and cross functional teams to continuously enhance the testing of our applications and provide technical leadership to solve problems.
CSG offers unlimited vacation time, market competitive benefits, 4% match on 401K, ownership opportunities (employee stock purchase plan) and competitive pay, among others. You will work for one of the best company cultures and contribute to product features while working with cutting edge technology.
- Increase automated versus manual test cases
- Mentoring to junior test automation engineers. This includes conducting code reviews, training junior test automation engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices. This role may be asked to assign and assist in validating work.
- Familiarity with acceptance test-driven development (ATDD), automated unit testing (AUT), and behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools and utilities
- Recognizes areas in need of improvement and solves complex problems related to interconnected software components.
- Works as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
- Willingness to step-in and manually test as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing in: C#, .NET, MS SQL Server
- 5 + years testing JSON APIs and web services in a backend environment
- Must have working knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, industry standards, and best practices in automation
Now you are just showing off:
- Knowledge of Specflow is a plus
- Have held a developer role in the past