Are you looking to innovate for the future and push the envelope of today’s technology? Working as a Microsoft Azure Architect you will be designing the future of how are clients utilize their tech.
Day to day you will be:
- Architecture, technical design, and development oversight of solutions built on Microsoft Azure.
- Working with common enterprise services, products and enterprise architecture and management frameworks.
- Designing and optimizing Azure Platform and Infrastructure services.
To perform at the level we will need you to, the following skills are needed.
- 10+ years of related experience in technology solutions/practice development
- 5+ years of architecture, design, and implementation of highly distributed applications with an emphasis on high performing, scalable, and resilient enterprise web service architectures
- 3+ years of experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to Azure PaaS
- Architecture and technical oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small technical audiences
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company with cloud experience
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication sets us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.