At Kalderos, it is our mission to redefine how the business of healthcare performs by providing clarity to the current disjointed drug discount management system. We’re looking for passionate individuals to join us as we fulfill that mission together.
Kalderos is looking for an experienced Azure Architect that enjoys solving complex technical problems. Our Azure Architect will be the subject matter expert and provide the strategy on implementation.This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative and dynamic company. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, loves contributing in a team environment, desires to continually grow their skills and is driven to produce high quality software solutions.
- 401K plan
- Healthcare Benefits
- Training Allowance Fund
- Flexible Schedule
- Working for a Startup Company with a collaborative and positive culture
- A Fair PTO system that allows for a healthy work life balance
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Cross functional training opportunities
- Tech Allowance Fund
- Guidance from a transparent leadership team
- Celebration and education stipend
- Serve as the primary administrator and subject matter expert for Kalderos Azure based solutions.
- Understand the opportunities/business objectives and translate them to technical needs and requests.
- Produce a strategy and deliver complete implementation plans for all parts of solutions, and identify which departments or employees are needed for tasks and how those tasks should be completed.
- Produce documentation that allows other staff members to understand the deployment and maintain and troubleshoot it.
- Act as a liaison between departments to ensure all tasks are understood and completed properly.
- Act as an escalation point of contact for major issues involving Azure deployments.
- Implementing foundational aspects of the Kalderos Azure environment, including administration, monitoring, alerts, security, availability, and cost control.
- Provides technical guidance and expertise to other engineers to implement architectural solutions. Capable of verifying solutions implemented and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Provide leadership in the selection of appropriate tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or formal training in a computer-science or related technical field.
- Experience in deploying and/or migrating multiple environments to Azure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Azure based certifications preferred.
- Azure Automation & Management tools.
- Experience supporting a diverse Azure environment
- Experience architecting high-availability, high scalability and secure web and data solutions within Azure.
- Experience organizing proper levels of permissions for different access levels required for different staff roles and application environments.
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and execution in Azure.
- Experience with supporting infrastructure for big data implementations
- Prior experience supporting infrastructures for a highly regulated environment a big plus
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description