Azure DevOps Architect at 3Cloud
3Cloud is a born-in-the-cloud Microsoft Gold-certified Azure technology services firm that provides cloud strategy, design, implementation, acquisition, and ongoing managed services to our clients. We are headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Dallas
As a DevOps Architect, your primary responsibility will be to implement DevOps solutions in Azure. The role is a technical, consultative, and client facing role that will be accountable for client solution development, delivery and support. The ideal candidate will have experience in consulting and have demonstrated success in technical implementations and project work.
- As a DevOps Consultant you will:
- Datacenter Transformation
- Azure Infrastructure
- DevOps and CI/CI pipelines
- Cloud automation
- Participate in technical envisioning, technical design, and delivery of assigned projects.
- Execute the implementation of designed solutions into client deliverables.
- Lead consultants in design and deployment of client workloads into Azure.
- Providing technical expertise and support across the following four areas of specialization:
Be an essential part of the team responsible for crafting and delivering creative cloud solutions for our clients.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps and/or software development and IT Operations.
- 3+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions.
- Hands-on implementation experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in Azure DevOps (VSTS/TFS)
- Experience with Boards, Git Administration, Build and Release Pipelines, Test Plans and Artifacts.
- Experience with various cloud deployment methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with some of the following: Ansible, Docker and/or Kubernetes is preferred.
- Automation experience - very good scripting knowledge in one or more of the following (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Groovy, etc.). Experience can be from any public cloud.
- 1+ years implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure infrastructure and topologies (or demonstrated experience form with AWS or GCP)
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies.
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques.
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a virtual project team.
- Microsoft Certification a plus.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.