Azure & Skype Engineer
Azure & Skype Engineer
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one. From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. We are a team of enthusiasts always focused on improving our execution and our performance. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you. Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking a Senior Exchange and Office 365 E ngineer to support West Monroe Partners. West Monroe Partners has both local and remote offices and resources that need operations support for their infrastructure. This Engineer will provide escalated support and operational maintenance to server environments, including but not limited to Windows Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, and Office 365.
* Demonstrate an understanding of technology as it pertains to infrastructure and applications and be able to respond to questions, provide operational maintenance, perform upgrades and troubleshoot issues. Individuals must be able to discuss issues with the end users and be able to effectively apply technology knowledge to their situation. Individuals will be contributing to end user’s satisfaction by providing them with timely and responsive services and work products.
Specific skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
* Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and analyze the problem in a systematic fashion.
* Analyze each client's specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solution.
* Serve as an escalation point for tier two support and provide advance troubleshooting capabilities
* Understand and execute standard escalation procedures with tier two support.
* Strong communication skills to be able to work with end users and assist non-technical users with troubleshooting remotely.
* IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
* Strong background in Windows server platforms including Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Skype for Business, and Exchange.
* Strong background in server management tools including backup, anti-virus, and hosted and cloud-based solutions.
* Preference for background and knowledge in operating and maintain Windows servers on a virtualized environment (VMWare).
* Act as a technical lead for infrastructure deployments
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
* 5-7 years of system administration experience
* Strong focus area around Microsoft Exchange design/implementation/maintenance (On-Prem and O365)
* Experience and understanding with change control process
* Must have experience working with Windows Server, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange,
* Microsoft Skype for Business, Active Directory, and server management tools (backup, anti-virus).
* Preference to have experience with VMWare and SCCM/Intune
* Must have experience with PowerShell
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
* Ability and willingness to travel nationally up to 10%
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.