Campaign Operations QA Analyst at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
As a Campaign Operations QA Analyst, you’ll help ensure the quality of online campaign configuration in both test and post-production environments while monitoring active campaigns in addition to troubleshooting ongoing issues with internal operation teams. As you grow in this role, you’ll become a valued contributor and collaborator helping to drive the QA process leading to process improvements implementation, new tools and coordinating improvements with research and development.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- QA and monitor campaigns in both test & post-production environments to ensure accuracy of media execution alerting applicable teams of any anomalies or errors and initiate the process to fix the issues
- Validate creative rendering and content, 3rd party ad tags, impression pixels and custom campaign configurations for all client campaigns
- Provide level 1 triage for campaign troubleshooting and escalate issues to technical teams where appropriate for continued investigation and resolution
- Test new product and platform production releases to validate requirements are implement accurately and tools pass functional use cases
- Drive automation and continuous improvement with the QA process by suggesting process changes, new tools ideas, automated validation, and other tasks to increase efficiency
- 1 year of QA experience, ideally in web environments
- Software QA or online production/media QA experience
- Understanding of web testing techniques is a plus
- Experience with digital marketing campaign platforms, such as Campaign Manager 360 a plus
- Knowledge of QA procedures and ability to understand business requirements and translate them to QA requirements
- Excellent customer service skills and comfortable working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with experience explaining technical information to non-technical recipients
- Well organized, excellent attention to detail and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to work late evenings to accommodate late campaigns activation or troubleshooting
Experience and Education
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.