“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
· A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Good proficiency level working with one major programming language(C or C++ preferred but not required)
- Good proficiency working experience of Unix/Linux command/shell script
- Working knowledge with database and SQL Script
- BS and 2+ years of working experience in programming development OR MS degree in Computer Science (or a related field) and 1+ years of working experience in programming development OR 5+ years of working experience in programming development
- Must achieve qualifying scores upon training completion in proprietary systems.
- Must have a basic understanding of the SDLC and implementation