Chief Technology Officer at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021
As CTO of Fast Radius, this role presents a unique opportunity to help define an industry. You will be using your technology skills to help teams find solutions and solve problems in an industry mired in technical debt and customer misalignment. You'll build net-new solutions that shape our effectiveness for years to come. Our dream candidate is a career polyglot technologist who understands the business dynamics and can fashion simple and graceful solutions where others only see challenges. Your passion for technology excellence is infectious, you are a resilient optimist, and a capable mentor for all levels of technology team members. You can establish technical credibility and leadership without resorting to hierarchy - and help teams build momentum around proposed solutions and directions.
Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- Own, define, and articulate a strategic vision for our technical organization.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Software Engineering leaders for ongoing development initiatives.
- Develop and embed excellent communication practices with the technical team and across the organization to ensure a high degree of alignment as we scale.
- Attract and retain great talent with a clear thesis for talent development, technical career tracks, and best in class recruiting practices.
- Develop and oversee the implication of a 24/7, globally available digital manufacturing services architecture.
- Embed a clear framework for productivity and velocity in order to ensure we're scaling effectively.
- Shape and drive creative solutions in an industry mired in inertia and legacy solutions.
- Shape, participate in, and own the evolution of Fast Radius values.
- Guide the strategic application of technology for the companyRecruit and develop top-tier technologists
- 10+ years of progressive technology delivery experience.
- Strong leadership track record of scaling technical infrastructure.
- Clear thesis on technical team design, productivity, instrumentation, and velocity.
- Experience leading high-performance software development teams.
- Technology polyglot including extensive experience designing solutions with a major cloud provider like AWS.
- Experience supporting an implementing engineering team.
- Familiarity with operating technology in a regulated environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description