***Please note: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, all jobs are currently remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.***
Being a Cloud Architect at iManage means…
You will be responsible for generating strategic and tactical technical plans, leading a team and performing hands-on tasks in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle for our Risk & Compliance products. These hands-on activities will include Proof of Concept implementations to use as a foundation for full solution development.
iM responsible For…
- Architecture, design, and development of robust, scalable, and secure cloud-based solutions
- The operabilitiy, observability and monitorabilty of secure cloud-based solutions
- Collecting and defining technical requirements to enable translation of on-premise products to cloud-based solutions and services in Microsoft Azure
- Generation of strategic plans, including timeline, budget and resource requirements, for migration of the Risk & Compliance products to Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Identifying staffing needs for conversion of Risk & Compliants products to the cloud versions (including retrofit of on-premise versions as it makes sense). Working with the recruiting team and Director of Engineering on hiring and acting as a team lead for the cloud team.
- Performing hands-on development and testing of cloud-based solutions primarily based on Microsoft technologies
- Participating in quality assurance, including testing of cloud-based software when required
- Creating and maintaining clear documentation and standards for cloud development and dev-ops
- Establishing infrastructure and system requirements for cloud operations, collaborating with other product R&D teams on identifying and apply standards and working with the corporate IT and Security teams to implement standards, best practices and identified unique requirements for the cloud versions of the Risk & Compliance product sets.
iM qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience in architecture, design, and development of robust, scalable, and secure cloud-based solutions on Microsoft Azure.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft .Net /C# development, primarily in web-based applications (5+ years).
- Strong database development skills in Microsoft SQL Server
- Created and maintained CI/CD pipelines for the cloud
- Experience in cloud operations and supporting cloud solutions
- Worked in a fast-paced / small development team environment
- Generated strategic and tactical plans, inclusive of budgetary, timeline and resourcing requirements, with proven success in executing the plans.
iM getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/