Cloud Automation Engineer at 10th Magnitude
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 a.m. (CST) on Friday, September 6, 2019
10th Magnitude is a technology services firm helping businesses achieve transformation through cloud technologies. We are market leaders in leveraging the power Microsoft Azure to accelerate innovation speed, operational agility and customer responsiveness for clients around the globe. As one of the top Microsoft Azure partners in the US we specialize in Azure Migration, Cloud-Scale Custom Application Development, Internet of Things, Analytics and DevOps achieved through Azure-Enabled Infrastructure Automation. A member of the Microsoft Azure Partner Advisory Council and a Gold Cloud Platform Microsoft partner, 10th Magnitude is headquartered in Chicago and rapidly expanding across the central US.
What you will be doing:
What you will be doing:
- Update, deploy, and monitor systems developed by the team(s), passionately looking for opportunities to improve performance, reliability, and automation.
- Move implementation through development phases, from project initialization to deployment, supporting various teams and client initiatives.
- Analyze and support DevOps requirements from infrastructure and cloud development specialists, focusing on delivering most relevant topics across various industries.
- Successfully manage the day-to-day usage and provisioning of cloud and hybrid resources, both in terms of fixed resource needs, as well as helping build systems for dynamic scaling based on the various projects, teams, and client needs.
You're the right candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with automation tools (Kubernetes, Terraform, , Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Ability and aptitude to build and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) systems for complex, distributed applications, using tools like Visual Studio Team Services, Octopus, Jenkins, and/or Team City.
- Hands-on development with relevant computing languages, frameworks, and libraries
- Solid experience with key DevOps technologies including Docker & OpenShift as well as DevOps experience in Azure, including Hybrid, Serverless, IaaS, Automation, and tools for CI/CD services
- Thorough understanding of configuration management concepts
- A passion for problem solving and learning new technologies
Read Full Job Description