Cloud Engineer at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for the technical design, deployment, monitoring and ongoing support and maintenance of a diverse set of cloud technologies. The role is a technical, hands-on opportunity with a heavy focus on automation, resilient design and deployment of cloud ready systems and services. This roles collaborates with Product teams internal and external to IS to provide world class products and services in support of our application development community, and our business as whole. This is a 'DevOps' position, responsible for the full-stack engineering and support of products that support our hybrid cloud capabilities.
How You’ll Do It
- Build, deliver, and maintain modern cloud platforms that support Agile teams.
- Partner with key stakeholders as a platform champion for cloud-native systems and coach on how to use platform capabilities effectively through appropriate venues.
- Drive continuous improvement of the IaaS product and capabilities through internal user groups and external market research.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology
- 2+ years of experience in application or platform development, consulting, or related
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in application or platform development, consulting, or related #LI-BG1 #Remote #BI-Remote
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.