As an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineering professional, you'll be contributing with partner teams in making decisions of a global and strategic nature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. You will plan, design and lead the build and implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple private and public cloud offerings (AWS, Microsoft Azure).
- Participate in technology and engineering organizations activities to support strategy-definition for Cloud adoption.
- Help implement the technology direction and strategies that will enable the Cloud technology adoption and a fully automated and sustainable eco-system with CICD and Blue-Green deployments
- Implement and refine cloud future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices making sure they are compatible with the Firm’s strategies.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools with a high level of resiliency and recoverability
- Participate in activities to identify and resolve infrastructure related issues to support a “five nines” production availability environment
- Lead ongoing performance tuning exercises and resource optimization as required.
- Adhere to firm Change Management and Problem Management policies
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience
- At least 3+ years working with cloud platforms, preferably with AWS
- 5+ years of experience designing and building the infrastructure for large enterprise systems including deployment automation tools, such as Ansible
- Extensive knowledge of Linux based systems including Hardware, software, networking and storage
- Experience architecting enterprise level cloud infrastructures on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Certifications on Amazon Web Services, including Solutions Architect, Developer, Google Cloud or Azure are highly desirable
- Specific experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), including VPC, EC2, Network, ELB, EBS, EMR, Redshift, RDS, and IAM
- Broad experience with cloud adoption, including application readiness assessment, prototyping of new environments, server builds, data migration, performance tuning of cloud environments
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Network, Storage (including S3) , Linux, Application knowledge of Java and IT security
- Experience with configuring software defined networking and security configurations, including security groups and ACLs
- Experience with DevOps procedures and processes and with working in an Agile environment
- Experience with troubleshooting very complex distributed environments pertaining to connectivity and application performance and monitoring tools and offering high-level strategic planning and advice to an entity that will allow for the successful adoption or migration of Cloud-based technologies or services
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.