Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Sertifi
We are currently seeking a talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with a system engineering and networking background to join our Engineering team. This is a high visibility and high impact position with responsibility to all our critical business operations. You will be responsible for the design, architecture, implementation, and support of new Engineering implementations to maintain the Sertifi Agreement Platform.
This position will report to our Director of IT Operations and Security
As Sertifi continues to grow and evolve we need you to be flexible in your role and from time to time you may be asked to participate in an on-call out of hours Support rotation.
Due to the circumstances of COVID-19, Sertifi has shifted to working remotely at this time. We will interview, onboard, and operate as a remote team until further notice. As it is deemed safe to return to the office, we will consider a hybrid approach to WFH and In-Office work.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Design new ways to run our services across multiple data centers and cloud regions
- Engineer and scale our premise and cloud networks at the high level of availability and performance
- Define your infrastructure vision through terraform, other automation tools, and infrastructure as code practices
- Scale systems sustainably through automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Design and build the continuous delivery framework and tools to support Platform Architecture teams initiatives
- Stand up the new green field development of infrastructure as code and ensure it scales appropriately with demand and capacity
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a four-year accredited College/University is preferred
- 3+ years in a DevOps or System Engineering role, preferably at a SaaS company OR 7+ years of experience in lieu of education
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure and networking solutions
- Network architecture experience with IP networking, routing, switching, DNS, load balancing & firewalls
- Experience with automation tools and configuration-as-code (Azure DSC, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Octopus, etc.)
- Experience with network management and monitoring tools such as Datadog
- Proficiency with scripting or programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, C#, or Bash
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code is a huge plus
- Familiarity with PaaS, such as Azure functions would be a huge plus
- Self-sufficient nature with the ability to prioritize your work
- Good communication skills, integrity, and excellent organization skills
Nice To Have:
Any of the following Microsoft certifications would be preferred:
- Azure Solutions Architect
- Azure DevOps Engineer
- Azure Administrator
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to type, use computer, phone, cell phone and other office/home office equipment/technology. Must be able speak, see and hear. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of the time.
What’s in it for you:
We offer great benefits such as: Competitive salary, Unlimited PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, life insurance, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program.
Sertifi is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sertifi is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. All individuals seeking employment at Sertifi are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.