Cloud Infrastructure Solution Architect
Join Chicago’s growing Healthcare Analytics Solutions company as a Cloud Solution Architect to help build a secure, scalable and elastic modern cloud infrastructure for our solutions. As a member of the Advance Technology Group (ATG) team, you will analyze, design and architect cloud-based solutions to address our needs for a robust for our platform-as-a-service and software-as-a-service offerings. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated individual who have a passion for utilizing the cloud solutions from Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services to solve real business problems.
- B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years project experience migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions (Azure or AWS)
- 3+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
- Familiarity with key IT / IS regulations, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, as well as governance and compliance frameworks (e.g. NIST, COBIT, ITIL, HITRUST).
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
- Deep product knowledge and understanding of product features including:
- Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Solutions
- Virtualization (Docker, Kubernates, etc.)
- Vmware, Citrix
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies
- Experience configuring and tuning virtual private clouds
- Experience supporting Production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment.
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
- TLS/SSL, encryption and key management principles
- Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies)
- Practical experience sizing hardware and storage needs
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Commitment to ensuring the security, confidentiality, availability, and integrity of client information
- Automation experience with CloudFormation, Resource Manager, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Container experience with Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
- 3+ years previous consulting experience, especially a Big 4 consulting firms or specialty cloud consulting firms
- MSFT: Azure Solutions Architect
- AWS: Certified Solutions Architect
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.