Cloud Security Architect
Cloud Security Architect
As a cloud security specialist in our Infrastructure and Automation practice you are responsible for delivering quality solutions using the Microsoft’s Business Intelligence and Azure suite of tools, technologies, platforms and patterns. The primary areas of focus for the Cloud Security Architect is to advise our clients in developing Cloud risk management strategies and multi-year implementation and remediation programs based on business priorities and risks to address Cyber Security, Cyber Defense and Business needs of their enterprise. We are looking for a candidate that would be willing to develop our security practice as our business needs currently necessitate the need.
Working on business and technical team members to assist with requirement definitions, solution design and technical architecture and delivery. Work in a collaborative fashion with team members including project managers, scrum masters, solution architects, and business analysts. Provide technical guidance, as needed, to other team members for quality assurance, mentoring and growth opportunities.
Wear many hats and are introduced to many different situations. The ideal candidate will look forward to being challenged and continuing to successfully grow, not only their technical skills but their business and consultative skills as well.
- Technical delivery in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Work with other 3Cloud practice leaders to define new strategies, develop and communicate value propositions to existing and new clients
- Responsible for articulation and publication of Whitepapers, Blogs, Articles etc periodically, based on the norms set.
- Define information security strategies, including guiding principles and future state vision, ensuring that the strategic objectives are aligned with business goals
- Develop and embed IT security systems architecture to support that strategy
- Assessment of security architecture, analysis of issues and development of recommendations for their resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree desired in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Two or more certifications CISSP, CISA, CCNP, CRISC, C:CISO
- Analytical skills required to conduct technology and risk assessments, gap analysis, identifying (re)engineering or (re)architecting initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in defining and deploying CISSP, CISA, CCNP, CRISC, C:CISO
- and programs for enterprises
- Proven track record in defining and implementing cyber risk management structures, governance models, organizational transformations in the areas of cyber security management
- Strong experience in technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement enterprise programs
- Effective time management skills by completing assignments within budgets and calendar schedules; identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Experience with Azure’s Government Cloud a plus
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills