At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Cloud Security Engineer, embedded in the Product Security Department, tests Relativity’s cloud software for vulnerabilities in periodic penetration tests, researches best practice tooling for cloud technologies, and advising teams on how to utilize security best practices. Also, by paying attention to industry trends in manners of vulnerabilities, informs their own testing and that of the team. Communicates security knowledge in a clear, standard style, and assists others in the department doing the same.
- Perform Penetration tests on Relativity products and third-party elements
- Produce reports meeting standards of clarity, brevity, and correctness describing vulnerabilities, the testing process used, and recommended remediation
- Develop threat models
- Implement new security tools and frameworks applying DevOps methodologies towards systems management, treating infrastructure as code.
- Be aware of industry trends with respect to security issues
- Specialist in one of network penetration, network tools, malware analysis, breach response, incident response, security automation, advanced penetration testing methodologies, or cloud security
- Reviews reports produced by Security Engineers and others against proper standards
- Assist with training new members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience in security or a similar field
- Effective Communication and Teamwork Skills
- Ability to work with developers to remediate vulnerabilities
- Can pick up a new programming language with ease
- Desire to work in Software Security doing penetration testing and advising teams on best practices
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.