***Please note: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, all jobs are currently remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.***
Being a Cloud Security Operations Engineer at iManage means…
You are excited to join a dedicated, energetic and fast-growing global team as a Cloud Security Operations Engineer. As a part of the iManage Cloud Security Operations team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and routine monitoring of all security in a public cloud operation as well as with the integrations between that environment and other security systems including enterprise SIEM, EDR and vulnerability management.
You will also develop process and procedure for tier-1 SOC personnel to be able to respond to initial security alerts while also acting as the main contact for event escalations. In addition, you will assist in identifying, analyzing, and influencing company management of security risks across the organization based on observed events, logs and collected threat intelligence.
iM Responsible For…
- Researching, analyzing and assessing threats and risks in a containerized public cloud environment; designing, developing and implementing security controls, in tandem with DevOps teams, to mitigate those risks.
- Performing day-to-day monitoring of container vulnerability management systems, assessing threat levels of detected issues and working with product teams to remediate them within established service levels.
- Designing and implementing automated security processes and controls to increase operational effectiveness and to reduce manual processes.
- Interfacing with infrastructure and other teams throughout the organization with the objective to provide high quality and low friction, security operations services.
- Participating with product & service Agile/Scrum teams.
- Preparing and documenting standard operating procedures.
- Acting as part of the incident response team providing troubleshooting, analysis and forensics when needed.
iM Qualified Because I have…
- 7+ years of experience in cloud security or related areas.
- Demonstrable experience designing and building security controls for public cloud environments.
- Firm understanding of, and experience with, DevOps, SRE and SDLC methods, tooling, processes, procedures and the security needs around them.
- Practical experience managing and securing containers using tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos as well as third-party container security products such as Sysdig or Twistlock.
- Hands on experience with automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef and/or Salt.
- Understanding of logging solutions such as Elastic Logstash, Apache Kafka & syslog
- Hand on, and in depth, *NIX experience including CentOS/RedHat, Debian/Ubuntu and BSD including kernel level knowledge & experience.
- Firm understanding of PKI & encryption technology, especially SSL/TLS.
- Experience with federated authentication services including SAML, OAuth and/or OpenID.
- Software Defined Network experience (Layers 2 & 3 including routing protocols).
- Understand, and be able to work with, global schedules that often require non-traditional, and non-US, working hours.
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/