Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Your Life As a Maven:
- Deliver cloud client advisory services such as:
- Google Workspace security assessments
- Google Workspace admin configuration assessments
- Adoption strategies for new Google Workspace and Google Cloud features and technologies
- Deliver Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform roadmap reviews advising clients on administrative or end-user impact
- Provide technical direction on methods for reducing dependency on Microsoft Office technology in favor of increased adoption of Google Workspace
- Prepare and delivery Google Workspace comparative analysis content
- Resolve complex Google Workspace and GCP client-reported incidents/tickets.
- Lead technical conversations with clients and perform research to drive a point of view for webinars and white papers.
- Deliver training to clients on new features and functionality.
- Work hands-on with Google and ecosystem products (e.g., ISV products like BetterCloud or AODocs) to demonstrate integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prior Google Workspace or Office365 administration experience or experience deploying and supporting Google Cloud or other public cloud technologies.
- Extensive experience aligning technical solutions to business objectives in post-implementation or professional services capacity.
- Strong business acumen and confidence in presenting to clients, delivering training, and communicating resolutions.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- Strategic and hands-on solution architecture experience across multiple applications strongly preferred.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our CloudCare Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories