Commercial Bank - Software Engineering Executive Director at JPMorgan Chase
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging between $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology centers worldwide, our team of close to 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.
At Controls & Continuity group withIN Commercial Banking Technology, we are looking for a full stack developer lead with skills and experience with large-scale real time mission critical applications who will be responsible for design, development and delivery of a next generation dashboarding, reporting and analytic applications.
About the role
The Development team Lead will drive the design and development of key components of the JP Morgan Chase Controls and Continuity platform including data processing pipeline, feature extraction and process modeling, intelligent integrations with key business process platforms or similar systems as well as design the architecture of the complex applications The selected candidate will dive into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop core business platform involving design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This position is based out at Chicago, IL requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmental latest toolsets
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
BA / B.Tech / MTech / Engineering graduate or equivalent qualification with minimum 15-18 years of working experience
- Managing development teams independently
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Perform design, development for new product features.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions.
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of product.
· Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget
· Work independently with very little supervision
· working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world
· Minimum 15+ years of Full stack development experience with a focus on Java based applications on large/medium sized projects.
· Proven experience in building/enhancing business critical systems.
· working Experience in React preferable but Angular is also fine
· Good working Experience on APIs and communication mechanisms like Kafka, MQ
· Experience on Cloud like AWS and big data platforms like Hadoop is must
· Proficiency in CI/CD pipeline, Dev Ops is must
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.