Computer Vision Engineer
At STATS, we have a world-class artificial intelligence team, which has the aim to maximize the value of the enormous amount of sports data that we have at our disposal. As a Computer Vision Engineer, you will be part of our AI Team working on revolutionizing the world of sport using our new Computer Vision innovations.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement the most innovative computer vision solutions on sports video data, which include body-pose estimation
- Deploy computer vision systems in the field by writing production code
- Work with back-end and front-end developers as well as the product team
- Keep current with latest trends and technologies, to continually improve computer vision systems
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Strong software, hardware, and systems development understanding
- Programming fluency in C/C++ and Python, with knowledge of OpenCV and programming on GPU using OpenGL or CUDA/CuDNN or TensorRT
- General understanding of computer vision concepts (multiview geometry, bundle adjustment, SLAM etc)
- Hands-on experience applying machine learning and deep learning to vision data, preferably direct experience with TensorFlow (preferred), Caffe, Keras, Theano or Torch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate in a team environment, present and explain technical information, and provide advice to management
- Knowledge of H264 & MPEG4 video standards, and experience with hardware compression engines
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.