Cyber Security Compliance Engineer at Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewThe US Federal Governments Markets Division is chartered with being the premier, compliant supplier of world-class communications solutions to the U.S. Federal Government by providing the highest quality products, systems and services. The USFGMD will achieve this with a professional, well-trained, diverse work force creating a positive and profitable customer relationship resulting in Total Customer Satisfaction and growth of our business.
The Federal Cybersecurity team is responsible for supporting security compliance and services for US Federal Government customers worldwide. Information Protection Specialists assist customers, development organizations and third party vendors with meeting demanding and ever evolving security requirements to insure Motorola products and systems are available in the moments that matter.
- Tactfully and courteously interface with customers in order to build strong relationships
- Coordinate activities to ensure compliance to all contractual requirements
- Vulnerability assessment and compliance auditing including running scans and performing manual audits
- Remediation and mitigation planning and implementation
- Applying security updates including patching, custom GPO’s and creating/running scripts
- Prepare documentation and artifacts for customers as required
- Support all aspects of cyber security compliance under Risk Management Framework
- Interface with teams that provide system integration and technical support
- Develop and maintain procedures, tools and other solutions to support efficiency and quality work products
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- Must have one of the following certifications: CISSP, CASP, CAP, GSLC or CISM
- Must be a U.S. citizen with an active Secret security clearance.
- Familiarity with vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs)
- Experience with FISMA, NIST, RMF
- Understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies
- Knowledge of Windows and UNIX platforms
- Solid understanding of network security concepts
- Knowledge of firewalls and router access control lists
- Scripting experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Customer focused with strong attention to detail
- RF experience and/or knowledge is a plus
- Ability to analyze and document events in a clear and concise manner
- Self starter who demonstrates initiative and is willing to assume responsibility
- Adaptive, flexible, and resourceful individual that is results orientated
- HBSS experience a plus
***Must be comfortable with a minimum of 50% travel regionally and O.C.O.N.U.S***
USFGMD Secret - ClearedJobs.net
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years or 5+ years in cyber security or information systems
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Travel RequirementsOver 50%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.