- Design, build, and maintain processes and components of a streaming data/ETL pipeline to support real-time analytics (from requirements to data transformation, data modeling, metric definition, reporting, etc.)
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of client information for yourself and team
- Develop code using Big Data Technologies such as PySpark to write advanced data processing and analytic procedures
- Collaborate with data scientists & solution developer to design and develop processes to further the company's common data platform initiatives.
- Develop compelling PoC’s for data solutions using emerging technologies for real-time and big data ingestion and processing.
- Help define standards and best practices for enterprise usage.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or equivalent Data Analysis, with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills (such as data structures, computational algorithms).
- 1 to 3 years of applicable experience in Data Analytic, Data Science, Data Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Strong programming experience with Python, Scala or Java is required.
- Experience with emerging big data processing technologies (Spark, Storm, Kafka, Flume,
Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Hadoop/MapReduce, etc) is preferred
- Familiarity with Linux shell scripting
- Professional Services Consulting experience preferred, Payor experience a big plus
- Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Ability to clearly and concisely communicate information and ideas orally and in writing
- Complex Problem Solving - Ability to identify and solve problems by reviewing related information, evaluating options, and implementing solutions
- Team player who is comfortable working with clients and project teams
- Genuine interest in and commitment to healthcare
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenge and enhance existing strategic solutions is required
Successful candidate must be willing and able to travel, when necessary. Estimated travel is approximately 10%.
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.