DevOps Engineer, Intermediate at OneMain Financial
Join the OneMain and iLoan Technical Operations team as a Sr. DevOps Engineer here in Chicago. You’ll be focused on automation in Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we build and scale our online presence.
What we will want you to do:
- Programmatically create infrastructure in AWS, leveraging Autoscaling Groups, Security Groups, EBS, VPCs with Ansible.
- Ensure our systems are highly available and resilient.
- Enable our product development team to deliver new code daily through Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Protect our customer data with continuous security practices and monitoring.
- Minimum of 3-5 years'experience maintaining consumer web applications in visualized environments, preferably AWS
- Configuration Management experience with Ansible or similar (Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Continuous Integration setup and administration
- Release Engineering: deployment pipelines; continuous deployment
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Networking fundamentals
- Programming in Python, Ruby, Java or similar
- AWS operations experience
- VPCs, ELBs, Route 53, RDS, Cloudwatch, IAM, EC2, etc
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- Experience with Version Control Software (Git preferred)
- AWS Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Information Security expertise
- Firewalls, IDS, IPS, DDOS, WAF, VPNS, Application Scanning, Penetration Testing, Encryption, regulations (PCI, GLBA, SOX, etc)
- Certifications: CISSP, SANS Certifications
- Open-source Monitoring experience (Sensu preferred)
- Database administration of Postgresql or similar
- Management of growing Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack
- Architecting highly-available distributed systems
- Participation in 24/7 on-call rotations for mission critical web systems.