Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help us implement bleeding edge, cloud-based solutions within an infrastructure and DevOps capacity!
Your Life As A Maven:
- Work with industry's best on a GCP team to build "Everything as Code" solutions.
- Lead and guide the management of the DevOps tools utilized by the development teams to ensure scalability and resilience.
- Create automation to provision and configure infrastructure (cloud instances, containers, networks) and automate the delivery of software to the cloud using CI/CD tools and processes.
- Identify and draft industry standards for design and implementation of continuous delivery, integration pipelines and automation workflows.
- Hands-on experience architecting, engineering and managing cloud solutions on Google, AWS and/or Azure.
- GCP specific experience includes App Engine, Compute, Kubernetes, REST API, Bigtable.
- Experience with end-to-end software development methodologies and tool chains including server configuration, build automation, version control, release automation, etc.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum project teams, designing, developing, and supporting critical cloud solutions.
- Experience working in a consulting capacity preferred.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Infrastructure Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories