Farmer’s Fridge is on a mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. We serve healthy, handcrafted meals and snacks from our growing network of 400+ software-enabled vending machines that we refer to as smart Fridges. We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge or delivery at a time.
We are a team that cares -– about the business, the impact our product makes, and each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. We are looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion to succeed.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Engineering, AppOps, and Data Engineering teams to streamline seamless deployments.
- Build cloud-based infrastructure in AWS.
- Design and create services and system architecture.
- Establish our next-generation infrastructure, monitor health and performance of applications and infrastructure.
- Integrate secure practices for maintaining compliance and preserving integrity of systems
- Communicate cross-functionally to brainstorm and contribute ideas that create innovative products and technology.
What Your Background May Look Like:
- 3+ years of DevOps experience in a serverless environment with expertise in AWS technologies and services
- Development skills and expertise in at least one scripting language
- Experience with automation tools - Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, or other CI/CD services
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience deploying to Google Play and the App Store is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and desire to mentor junior team members
Who You Are:
- Problem-Solver - You enjoy tackling obstacles. You have the ability to understand issues from multiple angles and uncover the best path forward
- Communicator - You can convey ideas clearly and effectively; however, your secret power is listening and understanding
- Improvement-Oriented - Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and an eye for optimization
- Egoless - You know that the best way to innovate is through teamwork. You are humble and eager to solve problems by learning from and collaborating with others.
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
In This Together - Our HQ employees are currently working from home, but we stay connected virtually with weekly town hall meetings, social hours, and remote game nights. Our bonus roles as taste testers are also still intact! You can sample what new items we’re cooking up in our test kitchen with our menu team’s no-contact "employee drive-thru".
Happier Weekdays - Each day at work should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas.
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You can also impact your personal bottom line by participating in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting, and you'll succeed alongside our business with our bonus and equity plans.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures