DevOps Engineer at OneMain Financial
Join the OneMain Technical Operations team as a DevOps Engineer here in Chicago.
You’ll be focused on automation in Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we build and scale
our online presence.
What we will want you to do:
- Programmatically create infrastructure in AWS, leveraging Autoscaling Groups, Security.
- Groups, Route53, S3 and IAM with Terraform and Ansible.
- Ensure our systems are highly available and resilient.
- Enable our product development team to deliver new code daily through Continuous.
- Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Protect our customer data with continuous security practices and monitoring.
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Networking fundamentals
- Programming in Python, Ruby, Java or similar
- AWS operations experience
- VPCs, ELBs, Route 53, RDS, Cloudwatch, IAM, EC2, Lambda, etc
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- Configuration Management experience with Ansible or similar (Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Experience with Version Control Software (Git preferred)
- AWS Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, AWS
- Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Setup and management of a Kubernetes cluster, including writing Dockerfiles and Helm
- Continuous Integration setup and administration
- Release Engineering: deployment pipelines; continuous deployment
- Open-source Monitoring experience (Sensu preferred)
- Database administration of Postgresql or similar
- Management of growing Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack
- Architecting highly-available distributed systems
- Participation in 24/7 on-call rotations for mission critical web systems