In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments. In coordination with your team, you will be supporting Web Sites, back-end processes, integrations to partner systems, as well as supporting new state of the art streaming data environments for our re-platforming project.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and tools
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and services
- A working understanding of code and script (Python, Bash or other scripting language)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- You will triage, communicate status, and drive resolution for issues with our partner websites, APIs, internal web apps as well as the tools and back end systems that support our entire Dining Rewards Program
- You will carry out root cause analysis of incidents and provide developers with the necessary analysis to fix production defects
- Working regularly with the Development Team, you will learn how to debug existing software and help offload developer support responsibilities
- You will participate in an on-call rotation
- Your excellent communication skills and passion for working with software make you a customer service first advocate.
The Must Haves
- We’re flexible!: you have a BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field or you have at least 5 years of IT experience
- You have a working understanding Java, JSON and REST
- Experience configuring and managing monitoring and performance tools like New Relic
- Experience working with:
- Tomcat web application server
- Apache HTTP
- Team City
Nice to haves you will be learning if you don’t have previous experience
- DCOS Mesosphere
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description