DevOps Engineer at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer who is passionate about technology, likes working on small teams, and is ready to tackle a wide variety of projects relating to our powerful enterprise software system, including build automation, source control optimization, database environment tuning, and much more.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
Your accomplishments include:
- S. in Engineering or related field
- You love technology and like to innovate
- When tackling problems, you’re always trying to figure out how you could automate the process
- You seek out challenges, and feel that a big part of your value is your ability to solve problems
- You like to take an idea and run with it, and can work with limited guidance when necessary
- You are skilled at scripting and other forms of programming using C#, PowerShell, SQL, etc.
- Proficient in MSBuild and Jenkins
- You have experience with source control systems like Mercurial or Git
- You have a good understanding of relational database concepts, and are interested in learning more about SQL
- You are passionate about Infrastructure as code concept and practice
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.