DevOps Engineer at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Are you someone who gets excited about automating deployments and increasing the rate of check-in to deployment? Do you want to help define best practices and guide development teams towards implementing these practices? Are you thrilled when you can turn a manual process into a resilient, automated process? We're looking for smart engineers who thrive at the intersection of development and operations to join the Data and Analytics team at DFIN.
About the role
We're looking to add to our Site Reliability Engineering team, where you'll be a core part of a team that's passionate about building intelligent systems, amplifying feedback loops, and continual experimentation. In this role, you'll have a broad field of influence and work alongside multiple multi-functional teams, automating cloud operations, crafting tools, improving CI/CD pipelines, evangelizing cloud internally, and assisting development teams with their monitoring/alerting/response processes.
In any given week, you may find yourself:
- Designing, developing, and enhancing deployment pipelines for a variety of applications
- Defining best practices for automated deployments of new technologies
- Developing standard methodologies for using cloud technologies across teams
- Creating reusable templates for cloud infrastructure
- Mentoring development teams to raise the team-wide bar for DevOps.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience working with development and/or scripting languages (Powershell, C#, Python, React, etc)
- 2+ years of direct experience working with modern cloud infrastructure (Azure is a plus)
- Demonstrable knowledge of infrastructure as code (Terraform or ARM templates a plus)
- Deep familiarity with DevOps concepts and practices
- An intermediate understanding of container management and orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes are a plus)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]