- Work on setting up QA/UAT/STRESS/PROD/PRE PROD environments using Terraform, Ansible and Packer.
- Implement CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins.
- Create, manage and monitor dashboard and alerts using ELK, CloudWatch, Graphana, Prometheus.
- Patch updates on EC2.
- Setup containerized cluster management using Kubernetes, ISTIO.
- Setup infrastructure to support docker containers using Fargate.
- Work on setting up Maven repo.
- Strong hands on experience on AWS building and managing different environments including dev/qa/stress/prod
- Experience building with Infrastructure as Code using ansible, Packer and terraform
- Strong practical linux administration and scripting experience
- Experience building telemetric and monitoring solutioning using ELK, Graphana, Prometheus, Beats. Building and configuring CloudWatch Dashboards and alarms
- Experience building devops solutions for AWS services including EC2, VPC, ALB, SES, SNS, SES, S3, WAF, ELB, MSK, ASG, Route 53, domain/sub domain configuration, AWS Glue, QuickSight, Athena, Lambda, Cloudfront, VPC Peering, creating AMIs, IAM, Amazon workspaces, SSL Cert/TLS configuration
- Understanding of webservices and have worked on installing and configuring Java / Golang / React / Angular microservices
- Experience in setting up and configuring nginx reverse proxy
- Experience in configuring and managing OpenVPN with ASG
- Strong working knowledge setting up Jenkins Pipeline, configuring jobs, setting up and managing maven repo, containerization, ECS, managing and setting up kubernetes cluster,
- Experience setting up and managing mongo cluster, kafka cluster, MongoDB Atlas and Postgres cluster
- Experience setting up DR strategy with real time replication and backup on production environment
- Deep understanding of AWS's cost model for components and optimization strategy
Read Full Job Description